Duff Family Blog
A note from home
Welcome to our family blog! We will try our hardest to update this page as much as we can! Happy reading!
xoxo
Stacie
Friday, December 19, 2008
Crawling everywhere!
Vroom! He loves his school bus!
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Dina
December 19, 2008 at 6:28 PM
I LOVE it! What a great idea! Such a handsome little man he is! I miss him already! XOXO
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(4)
▼
December
(4)
...
Fun with Great Grandma
...
Our Little AngelWe are so excited to announce that...
About Me
Duff Family Blog
View my complete profile
I LOVE it! What a great idea! Such a handsome little man he is! I miss him already! XOXO
ReplyDelete