Happy 2011!
I am looking at my blog and wondering why I don't have any posts.... at all! I think they were erased some how! Bummer. Anyhow, I want to finally update my blog! It has been a year since my last entry.... a lot has happened in a years time! Preston and Malaina are getting so big! Preston is 2 1/2 and Malaina is 18 months! They are so much fun now!
Christmas was so much fun! The kids loved Santa this year and what he got them! We had a blast! Preston is playing soccer and loving it, well most of the time and we also had him in gymnastics which he enjoyed as well! Swimming is next for the both of them! Cant wait!
Back in June, Ryan and I took on a new endeavor, a business! We are now the owners of Salon Tress in Farmington Hills! Life has been crazy since we took over, but we love it! We have a wonderful staff and going to work actually means something now that we own the business!
We have started to remodel our kitchen and I am SO excited! It will take some time but the end result will be awesome!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous 2011! It's going to be a good year! Until next time.....
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment